Dieses Projekt ist archiviert und leider nicht (mehr) aktiv.
Sie finden vakante Projekte hier in unserer Projektbörse
For a contracting project in Berlin, we are looking for support in IT Infrastructur Management.
• Build and run highly available infrastructure spread across multiple datacenters
• Interact with datacenter support teams
• Debug and troubleshoot infrastructure and hardware problems
• Take care of new hardware provisioning and reparis - organize logistics for it
• Develop and maintain process automation
• Good Skills running a VMWare ESX 5+ cluster (with primarily Linux Guests) in a multi-datacenter, multi-node (20+) configuration
• Experience with HP Blade Centers, VirtualConnect technology and 3Par storage
• Good understanding of Software Defined Networking and large and complex Distributed Virtual Switch configurations
• HP VirtualConnect technology and HPE 3PAR storage solutions or any other SAN storage will be a major plus
• Experience in Linux Systems Administration
• Experience co-ordinating data-center activities through 3rd party teams, and strong command over Python or Perl and experience coding against the VMWare API|s
• Nice to have Basic Puppet Knowledge, GlusterFS experience, Netapp Experience and Nas Migration experience (from one vendor to another IE NetApp to GlusterFS)
• English and German language skills
Period: 6 weeks ++
100% full utilization in Berlin
If you have free resources and interest, we look forward to your current profile.
If you have any questions, you can contact us.
DIS AG • IT Freelance
Ms Sabah Khan
Hanauer Landstraße • Frankfurt