System Analyst, System Admin, Active Directory

Vertragsart:
Vor Ort
Start:
03/2015
Dauer:
keine Angabe
Von:
Progressive Recruitment
Ort:
München
Eingestellt:
03.03.2015
Land:
flag_no Deutschland
Projekt-ID:
860619

Warning
Dieses Projekt ist archiviert und leider nicht (mehr) aktiv.
Sie finden vakante Projekte hier in unserer Projektbörse.
Derzeit bin ich auf der Suche nach einem System Analyst / Administrator, für meinen Kunden in München. Projektsprache ist meist englisch und auch die Ausschreibung in englischer Sprache.
Ich freue mich über Ihre Rückmeldung und melde mich schnellst möglich bei Ihnen.

The purpose of the Desktop Systems Analyst role is to help and assist users with all IS and infrastructure technical needs. The Systems Analyst is the primary representative of the IS team and will address any and all technical problems that a user may encounter. This includes the full realm of activation and deactivation of a user from ordering hardware to managing the decommissioning and recycling of hardware. As the first line of contact with the users and possibly clients, all duties must be performed with the greatest degreof professionalism. The Desktop Systems Analyst position is ideal for those with broad IT skill sets. The Systems Analyst will be involved in approximately 60% desktop support issues, the other 40% will be "back office" administration oriented work involving networking, telephony, server operations, and internal applications.

The Contribution:

* Advocate for your users.
* Monitors and owns incoming helpdesk tickets and sees end?to?end resolution, even through escalation.
* User management in Active Directory (handle user account activations and deactivations, distribution list and security memberships)
* Work with procurement to order any hardware that is necessary for the needs of both the studio and its users
* Perform IS orientation for new hires
* Deploy machines according to procedures
* Deactivate users according to procedures
* Prioritize, resolve, and/or appropriately escalate incoming services requests through the ticketing system
* Address all incoming service requests within the Service Level Agreement
* Setup, deploy and maintain all tech equipment in the studio including computers, mobile devices, conferencing and A/V equipment
* Work according to various processes and procedures for the studio and occasionally work with studio leads to improve them
* Facilitate communication between local users and the IS department and occasionally craft studio?wide communication
* Identify areas for improvement and develop and execute plans around them
* Create and maintain user?facing documentation on IS
topics
* Create tickets for all e?mail or walk?up requests
* Maintain network connectivity, desk phones, and monitors for all workstations and desks
* Provide remote support for some users
* Maintain an accurate record of current inventory
* Work with teammates across the organization to completeIS?related projects
* Work with the erver and Network Teams
* Experience troubleshooting Audio/Video, Video Teleconferencing systems
*Specifically: Lifesize, BlueJeans, WebEx

If you are willing to do Desktop Support in the office hours between 9am -6pm and are willing for a 24/7 support enviroment for some after hour or weekend maintenence.

Start: asap
End: 3months or more

Please send your CV in English to me by March 2nd. Interviews are planned for March 3rd. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your quick reply to a.schenner(at)progressiverecruitment.com .