Deutschland: Carrier IOT Engineering Contract - Munich, Projekte und Ausschreibungen
(Noch keine Bewertungen vorhanden. Jetzt anmelden zum Bewerten)
Sie finden vakante Projekte hier in unserer Projektbörse.
LTE, IOT, contract, eNodeB, silicon, software and hardware, eNodeB platforms, IOT, GCF, PTCRB, protocols, 3G, 3GPP
Ou client is the worlds leading supplier of wireless chipsets to the telecommunications industry - Our client is looking for an experienced IOT engineer to join an expanding team in Munich.
The LTE IOT Engineer's responsibilities are as follows:
* Perform and support interoperability test plans on the integrated system vs various vendors LTE eNodeB (base stations) and test equipment vendors
* Perform and support type approval tests with test equipment, eNodeB partners and cellular carriers
* Provide detailed reports on testing rounds, test results, open bugs
* Debug and resolve level-0 and level-1 issues in the field
* Participate plan, prepare and support 3GPP certification
The following are mandatory requirements of the LTE IOT Engineer:
* BSc in electrical engineering or BA in computer science
* At least 5 years of experience in integration/testing of mobile broadband and/or cellular devices
* Hands on experience with protocol and/or wireless RF equipment (operator level)
* Excellent knowledge of mobile broadband/cellular (2G/3G- GGE, UMTS, WCDMA) protocols and infrastructure
* Good knowledge of LTE protocol- big advantage
* Carrier IOT experience
If you are interested in this position and you consider yourself to be suitable then please forward me an up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.