Deutschland: System Modeller, Projekte und Ausschreibungen
|Dauer:||Until Dec 2013 + 1 year + 1 year|
(Noch keine Bewertungen vorhanden. Jetzt anmelden zum Bewerten)
3D Object Modelling
Sie finden vakante Projekte hier in unserer Projektbörse.
This position, based near Frankfurt in Germany, calls for at least five years experience of modelling large, complex systems enabling, but not limited to, data processing.
Our client is responsible for establishing and operating weather forecasting and Earth observation satellite programmes with associated data telemetry and dissemination operations. Vast quantities of data are produced and user communities throughout the world are able to access both current and historical data sets. The demanding Real Time environment places much emphasis on adherence to quality and configuration management standards and procedures.
The role is centred on the analysis and development of requirements and functionality for ground segments across several satellite programmes.
Mandatory elements of experience and attributes sought are:-
- At least five years of experience in specification, detailed design and modelling of large, distributed, complex ( >1000 requirements), near-Real Time, high-availability systems
- Demonstrated ability in synthesizing architectural models of systems from an analysis of constituent systems' documentation
The following knowledge is highly desirable:-
- Experience in the use of UPDM and MODAF, DODAF, or NAF
- Application of UPDM using a standardised framework or methodology
- Management of requirements on shared infrastructure that delivers capabilities for different missions of an enterprise
The following are advantageous:-
- Experience in the system engineering of large Earth Observation systems
- Experience in evolution or product line management of assets shared across organisational parts
- Experience in development of tools for requirements importation and model linking and consistency checking
Candidates must possess a University degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or scientific field. Fluency in English is essential. This is a freelance contract assignment starting ASAP until December 2013 with two options to extend for further periods of one year each.
Pactum have supplied professional recruitment services to clients throughout the UK and across continental Europe since 1988. We operate as a group of practices focussed onto specific markets and have been successfully recruiting for the Space sector since 2002