Deutschland: Software Developer Electron Microscopy (m/f), Projekte und Ausschreibungen
(Noch keine Bewertungen vorhanden. Jetzt anmelden zum Bewerten)
3D Object Modelling
Sie finden vakante Projekte hier in unserer Projektbörse.
- Development of product software for electron microscopy
- Implementation of hardware control and data analysis software for a new complex electron microscopy system into the different layers of a new software platform
- Specification, concepts, designs, implementation, testing and documentation
- Work in a highly skilled team and an international environment on our next generation software and products
- University degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or comparable qualification
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming in C++, MFC, multithreading, C#, .NET, VisualStudio, TFS
- Experience with product software development for complex devices (e.g. electron or light microscopes, analytical or medical devices) as well as experience with the integration of such devices into a multi-layered software architecture
- At least 2 years professional development experience in larger commercial software projects
- Motivated, independent and structured way of working
- Very good communication and language skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel (predominantly UK)
The start will be as soon as possible with the duration 6 months for a project-related employment at Harvey Nash or a freelance position in Aalen.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your updated CV including your hourly rate or salary expectation.
We are looking forward to hear from you and please don't hesitate to contact us for further questions.